Many brides these days are asking themselves: Why toss the bouquet when you can keep it forever? Instead of flowers, they're making or buying alternatives made from fabric, paper, even old brooches.
In this undated publicity image provided by Lauren Karnitz Studio, a White Glory with Leaves Corsage is shown in Knoxville, Tenn. Brides are choosing plastic, recycled flowers not only for cakes, but for bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres.
- Wedding Planning
- Exclusive Wedding Rings
- Krikawa Jewelry Designs, Inc. Made One at a Time
- St. Kilda Jewelry/ Nora Kogan Jewelry
- Therez Fleetwood’s Bridal Collection
- Groom's Wedding
- So You're EnGAYged, A Gay Wedding
- Wedding Emergency Kit
- The Wedding Candy Shop
- Unique Wedding Theme - Costume
- 25 Amazing Custom Wedding Cakes
- Top 20 Prettiest Wedding Cakes